Wednesday 24 June 2015

Motivation From the Perspective of Enrolling in The PIDP 3250 Class...

       I should say my intention for enrolling in this class was extrinsic. After doing over a month of volunteer work, full time at Langara's Childcare Development Center, for the purposes of getting my application requirements completed for admission to Langara's Early Childhood Education Program for fall of 2015, while I just finished the PIDP 3100 class in May. I did not have it in me to enroll yet in another course. But, having been informed that this course will be offered online and I could do it from home and at my own preferable timing, as to when I wanted to go online, I finally signed-up for the class.  
        Although, I find it sometimes hard to find time to fit it into my busy life, I have learned a lot from this course thus far and attempting yet another digital project, has made me less fearful of technologically advanced software and resources that I originally had a fear of even coming close to touching just a few months ago. Here is an interesting video on Motivation and Online Learning : 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment