Tuesday 2 June 2015

Student Engagement Techniques & PLE!









I strongly believe that implementing a positive learning environment is closely tied to the subject matter being taught. Being a learner for most of my life, I know for a fact that many instructors neglect to include this concept in their everyday practice. This can be especially true given contemporary restraint such as time, curriculum, and executive direction. Therefore, I believe creating an interactive group wherein learning is received by much greater attention definitely creates a more positive learning environment. So, criteria that matters most when fostering a positive learning environment are : open-mindedness, along with listening and patience that are some of the factors that I think contribute a great deal to a positive learning environment. 



When it comes to teaching children, however, a positive learning environment consists of many things and can be overwhelming at times. A few that should be noted when creating and implementing a curriculum for child learning should include: creating the attitude of respect towards children and regularly providing guidance that allows them to explore new things while they are learning. 


I found this a great article that explains the factors I mentioned above in a greater depth: 


No comments:

Post a Comment