Saturday 13 June 2015

Midway Self-Assessment!



Over the past three weeks, I feel that I gained insight in the field of Adult Education and Instructional Strategies. Of all the course material, the discussion forums were the most helpful because I was able to see the application of course material applied from the varying perspectives and expertise of my classmates. Based on the rubric provided, I would give myself 85 out of 100, despite the slowdown to my posts in week 3 due to technical difficulties with my visual project.
I chose Prezi because it was the most accessible option. Even though learning to use Prezi seemed easy enough; applying my knowledge from the Prezi tutorials was a nightmare. The worst was the need to re-record and retime the presentation repeatedly. I exceeded the 5 minute limit although my audio clips were exactly 5 minutes long. It took a while before I realized that the slide transitions were adding to the length. It took script re-editing and multiple re-recordings to make them sync, which was time-consuming.
Overall, I am satisfied with my performance, and believe I have done my best to stay abreast of the course work while providing my own unique contributions to the proceedings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment