Saturday 23 May 2015

Week 2: My brief reflection on the course content and Blog making

The second week of my enrollment in "PIDP 3250: Instructional Strategies" has been quite hectic. I had to catch up with the class readings and online discussions while also making sure that I was running on schedule in my preparation of my visual assignment and journal writing. It was a constant reminder that I needed to brush up on my technical skills.
The topic of our discussions revolved around the notion of self-directed learning. And up until now, I thought that I had it all figured out, and considered myself an independent and self-directed learner. However, when my blog display turned out malformed and unresponsive while adding information on my course progression. I realized that I had to enhance my knowledge of technological tools that are used every day in various professional fields, namely: making a semi-professional looking blog.
Upon reflecting on the course content, however, my knowledge of the applicability of the course content would have been better if more examples was provided on how the information we are discussion is used regularly.


With this being said, I am slowly progressing on making the visual project, and would really like to see more comments and feedbacks from my classmates in the discussion forums.

A very interesting video I came across in this context:


No comments:

Post a Comment