Monday 18 May 2015

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello Friends and Welcome to My Blog


My name is Atoosha, even though, I am a naturalized Canadian citizen, I was originally born in Iran and migrated with my family when I was just sixteen years old. Even though I now love my adopted home of Vancouver, it wasn't always that easy. When I first arrived, I was ready to pack my bags and go back to Iran.


Nevertheless, I have braved the slow process and now love it. Having finishing my higher learning in both the undergraduate and graduate level I've come to appreciate the freedom I have to pursue my intellectual interests without interference. Today, after experiencing a variety of vocations and experiences, I've come to heed the call in teaching; something I never quite realized was my passion until a few years ago. Now I whole heartedly embrace this new direction and now look forward to learning, in order to teach in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment