Monday 25 May 2015

My Journey Towards making a Digital Project ...



My journey in making a second visual project has been yet another learning experience with its own unique set of mixed feelings; it entailed both the feelings of reward along with anxiety and panic when I started using a whole different resource: Prezi for my second visual assignment. The reason for it is likely due to the fact that this is only my second course since I just started the program in April.
Nonetheless, Doug was welcoming enough to provide us the freedom as well as the flexibility to explore new resources for the purposes of finishing the instructional strategy assignment. But, as learner who is accustomed to a lecture-based format of teaching, who can be self-directed but requires attention, but requires guidance and occasional direction during the course of their studies, taking an online course that requires completing a visual project with minimum supervision was an unnatural task.
Having voiced my dissatisfactions along with some feelings of despair, it is noteworthy to mention that my technical difficulties in blogging and completing a visual project stemmed from a lack of technological knowledge. Having worked on the project, and overcoming some initial quagmires, I am confident to say that my capabilities have improved and I have gained confidence in the way I work with technology while improving my independent learning skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment